Friday, February 20, 2009

The Incredible Edible Egg



I love eggs and usually have them in some form or another every morning. Thankfully, I don't absorb fats and my cholesterol has never been an issue. Plus, I desperately need the protein. And they're easy to make and easy to digest. I also love eggs benedict but don't normally take the time to make them for just me. This morning, I decided I was going to treat myself so I was sitting at the dining room table, reading the paper and eating homemade eggs benedict at 6:20AM. Sounds like a sad glimpse into my life but actually I was feeling pretty darn good about myself :)

And that leads me to a joke Jim liked to tell...
Q: What are the two things a married man never gets at home?
A: A blow job and eggs benedict


And yes, I did on occasion make him eggs benedict :) About the BJ? I plead the fifth :)

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

I've never had eggs benedict. Or a blow job.

linda said...

The Shrimp Fettucine looks really good, think that might go on the menu for tomorrow night.. Have a wonderful weekend..

linda