Friday, February 1, 2008

You Gotta Be Kidding Me!

OK, because I have two freaking black camisoles did you think I wouldn't miss one??
Everyone who knows me, knows I'm an everything has a place and everything's in it's place kind of gal. I DO NOT misplace clothes!
So, I go to get dressed to go out tonight and because it's cold out there, I wanna wear a camisole under my sweater. Besides, it smoothes out that extra skin I've acquired. My hamper is empty because I washed clothes today and I can't find my favorite black camisole. All the others are stacked right where they belong. Damn, I took a super expensive cruise! :(
When is the madness going to end! Stealing?? WTH???

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

And here I thought your dog sitter woes were behind you. Keep an eye on those bank accounts!

Shylah said...

Bank account, credit cards...hell maybe even your underwear drawer!