Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yes, I DO need my head examined, thank you!

I've been putting off errands all week and decided to do them today, in the storm! We're supposed to have around 8 inches of snow by the time it's all over. I went to Mom's for my shot, went to the bank, Picked up a frame at Hobby Lobby, returned some things to JC Penneys, bought a couple of things at Target, had a late lunch at Burger King, picked up some things at Herbergers, stopped at the Centennial to bring caramels to one of my favorite nurses, picked up my new glasses, dropped some pants off at Mom's (yes, I went there twice), and just barely made it home. As it was, I couldn't get up 23rd street to Mom's and had to back down and go all the way to Broadway to get up the hill. The roads are a nightmare and I'm an idiot. There wasn't one thing that absolutely had to be done today...

No comments: