Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yawn

After getting cleaned up this morning, I went to visit my Dad and then my Grandma at the nursing home. I couldn't get my Dad to stay awake long enough to talk to him. I gave him the candy I'd brought for him and a kiss and he drifted back to sleep. Bye, Dad.

I then,went and got Grandma and took her downstairs to the cafeteria for lunch. While eating, she said, "Are you tired?"
"No, Grandma, I'm not tired."
"Well, you look tired."
"But, Grandma, I'm not."
"But you feel tired."
"No, I don't."

Later, sitting in her room visiting, she says, "Well, you'd better go home so you can rest."
"Grandma, I'm not tired, I don't need to rest."
"Well, you look tired to me."
"Yes, but I'm not."
"You really do look tired you know."

Evidently, I'm boring and look like shit today. Wonder if I should have a nap just in case I really am tired? :)

No comments: