Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blech!

I spent most of last week cleaning. My kitchen, bathrooms and bedroom are all clean and looking wonderful! I still have a long list before I can put away my ammonia, Spray Away and Magic Erasers though.

Curio Cabinets
Laundry Room
Computer Room
Closets
Garage
Basement

I just cannot believe how much junk I seem to accumulate! And I'm a "thrower"! I don't suppose my garbage man is very excited when I start deep cleaning every year.

I think every muscle in the upper portion of my body hurts but if I don't keep going, I'll lose the momentum and the dust will continue to collect in all those strange corners and crevices. And my girls will have that much more crap to haul out of here when I die. I hope they realize what a HUGE Favor I'm doing them :)

No comments: