Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Meatballs and Doorknobs!

I spent a long time at Menards today trying to find the right sized deadbolt for my doors. It seems the ones that are there are a strange size and nobody makes that size. So now I'll probably have to have the holes drilled bigger. Who do you call for that? What a pain in the ass!! I'm just trying to change the metal color in my place :( It shouldn't be this hard!

I came home and took my frustrations out in the kitchen and I now have a big pot of spaghetti sauce with homemade meatballs floating aroud in it simmering on the back burner of my stove :) Ahhhhhh......
Jane and Marty are going to join me... Ahhhhhhhh......

2 comments:

Jim said...

Try looking the item up on line. There may be lots of places selling exactly what you're looking for.

Mother Goose said...

I've spent hours googling. I can find what I want for a decent price but the shipping would be more than the whole order. Ouch! Hardware for doors is HEAVY!!