Monday, July 12, 2010

Running

Had to run out to the Green Thumb for tomatoes, drive out to Allison's and deliver some pills, pick up cards at the Hallmark store, pick up a gift card, get my oil changed, stop at the post office, stop at the credit union and pick up groceries before I could come home and spend two hours in the kitchen.
I've got groceries put away, fruits all washed, fresh salsa made and a chicken prepped and marinating in the frig for tomorrow night's supper.
I'm going to go to a class reunion planning meeting tonight and then head over to the airport to pick Sarah and the boys up at 10PM.
The next two weeks will be full throttle.
I can't wait and I think I'm really glad tonight's meeting is at a bar ;)

1 comment:

LBJ11 said...

And isn't that the best place for any meeting?