Tuesday, July 27, 2010

House Guests

Sarah and the boys flew out this morning after a two week visit. Alex got to go birding, David celebrated his 4th birthday (a little early) and Tom -Tom learned how to say Grandma! It comes out Gra-Mum! I love it!

But not only did I get to wake up to three happy, little boys every morning for two weeks, Sarah was excellent at managing the daily clutter. And before she left, she vacuumed my house, swept the kitchen, washed the dirty towels, filled my car with gas, vacuumed it out and took it through the car wash. She even washed the car windows :)

All I had to do after they left was replace all my knick-knacks that were moved out of Thomas' reach and wash the sheets on their beds. What fabulous guests!

It's quiet around here today and I miss them already. I cried on the way home from the airport and Stella's laying at the top of the steps in hopes that one of them will be coming upstairs soon.

No comments: