Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SSDD

It's not like I don't have time to blog everyday. It's just that I have nothing to blog about. Allison and the boys are having dinner here tonight and then I'm taking the boys home and spending the night with them while Allison works. Karter's out of town.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Heritage Singer's Variety Show with Marty & Jane which I love to do. It's dinner and a night of entertainment with two of my favorite people, what's not to love?

Friday night is a Homemaker's Birthday Celebration. This one is for Jen & Deb and I am hosting. We're planning to meet at the Lucky Strike for drinks and then bowl. Should be good for a laugh seeing as how none of us are bowlers :) Then we're coming here for Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Orange Marmalade icing. It's is YUMMY! I don't make it often because it's pretty labor intensive but it's Deb's favorite cake and afterall, we are celebrating her birthday.

Other than that, my life is boring. Boring, I tell you. Even Stella has acted bored since I got back from Connecticut. I think she misses the commotion of Erica's kids at Sheryl's. Pretty sad when you come to pick up your dog after being gone for a week and she could care less. Although that pleased me because it meant she was well taken care of and liked it there. I'm hoping to be able to talk them into keeping her again when I go on my cruise next month. We'll see if Sheryl really meant it when she said, "Any time."
:)

No comments: