Monday, July 14, 2008

Complications

I had a date last Monday night and another on Tuesday night. Strangely enough, they were both Jims.

The Monday night Jim wants to see me again. He's a nice guy (even brought me a rose) but if anything between us would ever work, it'd take a lot of work. Simply because we are so different. He lives about 60 miles away and as an added deal-breaker, he has two teen daughters. I've decided to tell him that I've been thinking it over and I'm not ready to complicate my life with a relationship at this time.

Actually, I am more than ready. However, I'm not ready for him and I never will be. I would like to find a guy who fits into and compliments my life. I don't want to change where I'm at in life and if that makes me selfish, then I guess I am. I'm happy alone and would rather remain alone than with Mr. Wrong, no matter how nice he is.

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

What if Mr. Right is a havanese named Jim?

Mother Goose said...

He probably is :)