Friday, July 4, 2008

Booster Seat & Bark Park


I ordered Stella this booster seat and it came while I was at Sarah's. I installed it today and she loves it! She can finally see out the window but is safely contained :)
Oh, oh...I think I'm turning into one of those dog persons :)
We also stopped at the dog park today. It's an enclosed area where you can let your dog run off leash. She absolutely loved it! Allison and Karter stopped with the boys so they could run with her too. She ran like the wind and was exhausted when I brought her home. Exhausted and filthy!
I bathed her and just got done brushing her out. She's all curled up and laying under my chair sleeping now. Looks like I can forego the walk tonight. I think I'll start taking her there on Wednesday nights, seeing as how she goes to the groomer on Thursday mornings.
I guess I really am one of those people :)

No comments: