Thursday, June 5, 2008

On The Road Again

So, I'm driving to Bozeman, MT today... by myself. A nine hour drive.
About 5 weeks ago, Shirley asked if she could ride with me and share my hotel room. I said yes.
About 4 weeks ago, Deb asked if she could ride with me and share my hotel room. I said yes.
Deb called Sunday to tell me she'd decided to go with her daughter on Tuesday.
Shirley called Monday to say she had decided to go with Jennifer and they were both riding with Patty and Roger on Friday.
I called them both back and asked whether they were still going to be staying in my room.
Uuuuhhh, no, seems they've changed that too.
I guess I was OK until something better presented itself.
So, not only am I driving there all alone, I'm also staying alone.
My feelings are hurt :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't have hurt feelings! I have 2 brown boys that I could send with you if it's that bad being alone in a hotel room! How I would love to drive that far by myself & stay in a hotel alone!