Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh, What A Beautiful Morning!

It was gorgeous yesterday morning! Stella and I took a new route during our walk and evidently, it was too long for her. She started puking about a block away from home and had to be carried the rest of the way :( Poor thing!

But, she rallied later in the day and went to Jameson and Austin's T-Ball game with me where she sat on my lap and was so good the entire game :)

After we got home, Kathy and Roscoe came over for a walk. Stella loves running along side of him but he's allowed to wander at will and I don't want her doing that. I want her to walk on my right side, not on the grass, not in front of me, not in the street and not stopping every 15 steps to pee. When we walk, we walk. She's doing fabulous when we're alone but it's hard to reign her in when he's there too. I'm not sure I'm going to agree to walking them together anymore.

I've been walking with her so much lately, I'm contemplating buying some walking shoes. I even enjoy it when the weather is ugly. Now, that's scary!! LOL!

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

Nugget can hardly wait for you to walk him while you're here. I told him to expect two walks a day.

Mother Goose said...

Good, I'll bring my new shoes :)