Friday, April 4, 2008

I Called The Asshat

And asked him what he wanted last night. He said that Stella had been outside for 45 minutes barking. That's absolutely NOT true! She has never been outside for 45 straight minutes and when she is out and starts barking, I make her come in. I told him that. He said, he didn't mean that she was barking the whole time, only that she was out there for 45 mintues, he'd timed her. I asked him if he'd seen her. No, he hadn't but he was in his garage and heard her. There are three condos between his place and mine. I asked him again if he'd seen her out that long. No, he hadn't. I told him he'd have to come and look next time because she absolutely was NOT out there for 45 minutes. She may have been in and out a couple of times in a 45 minute period but like I said, she has never been out there that long. And I always make her come in if she starts barking.

So, I decided to go next door and ask if they had a problem with my dog barking. Both the man and woman said they never hear her bark and it's not even an issue for them. I then called the guy who lives behind me. No, he hasn't heard her bark either and doesn't ever see her out for more than a few minutes at a time.

She is not out before 7AM or after 10PM. And when she goes out at 7AM, she does her business and always comes right back in.

So, FUCK YOU Mister Retired Minister!! Get over yourself!

3 comments:

scissorbill said...

Tell Putnam that she's making a joyful noise onto the Lord!

Shylah said...

Amen! I despise such neighbors like mine and yours. I think they need hobbies if it concerns them so much to time how long YOUR dog is out...maybe he's keeping a log of when she goes #1 and when she goes #2?

snowdog said...

some pepole kids
new to get a job a life
or a fun women for a night
and that keeping it clean