Friday, April 4, 2008

GRRrrrrrrrr..........

When Stella goes outside, she knows she's not supposed to bark. When she does, I make her come inside. She does really well but sometimes it gets the best of her and she just has to bark. She's a dog. And although I try my best, sometimes I may be in the bathroom and not able to bring her in for a few minutes. No big deal, right? She's not out before 7AM or after 10PM. And if she barks, it's usually in the afternoons when people are walking or jogging by.

So, last night, a few minutes before 10, she started to bark, I immediately made her come back in the house. However, in the time it took for me to get her in, my neighbor three doors down called. I didn't answer the phone cuz it only rang 3 times and I was busy getting her inside. This is the same neighbor who called me when the wind chill was 55 below zero to tell me she was barking when I'd already let her back in the house. And she'd been out a total of three minutes. What a bastard!

The condo by-laws say I can have a dog. Dogs bark. Plain and simple. She's never allowed to bark for more than a few minutes and I am vigilent about it. He needs to get ear plugs, get over himself or find a place that doesn't allow dogs. And I plan to call him this morning and tell him so, the jackhole!

No comments: