Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Over It!

I haven't done any scrapping for a few years. Seems like after I spent a ton of money on a custom scrap room, the motivation to scrap dried up. However, I had a room with enough paper, tools, adhesives, embellishments and storage systems that rivaled most scrapbook stores. It made me feel guilty for not using it and I couldn't just toss thousands of dollars worth of perfectly good stuff.

Jane's daughter Megan e-mailed me recently and asked about storage systems. She is starting to get into card making. I urged her not to buy anything paper crafting related until she could come over here. Well, Saturday night was the night! She hauled so much stuff out of here that the back of her Mom's Navigator was full to the top :)

I spent yesterday morning cleaning out drawers and cupboards and still got 8 garbage bags full of stuff to throw out. Bet the garbage men were pleased when they stopped here this morning. But I have now got a clean and tidy craft room :)

No comments: