Thursday, October 28, 2010

Islands

I love my island, I really do but no matter how hard I try, I cannot for the life of me keep it clutter free for long. There's always too many things I need to attend to or remember that I'd ignore if I took them into the computer room where they should belong.

Like the quote for new great room blinds, my reading glasses so I can see the quote, an invitation I need to RSVP to after calling Mom and asking if she'll babysit Stella so I can go, batteries so I remember to ask Karter to change the batteries on the smoke detectors when he's here on Sunday, my phone in case anyone needs me and my list of things I need to do tomorrow. Oh and my passport case and the delivery confirmation receipt for my passport that I sent in for renewal which I'll need when I make my final payment on the Jamaica trip. And the purple lizard from a Lesmann party a couple years ago. He's lived on that saucer ever since I got him.

Ugh, off to whiddle down the pile.

P.S. If you look in the top right hand side of that picture you'll see the color of turquoise I had my great room painted. You definately know a woman lives here when you walk in my door :)

2 comments:

LBJ11 said...

Pretty color! Um - is your "to do" list really blank? lol!

Mother Goose said...

No Linda, it's not. I just haven't gotten that far yet. That is an envelope from the credit union I thought I'd use.